Season 2 Episode 3 | Steven Price got a wink from John Williams at the Oscars
Robert and Kenny start off the show updating numbers for Avengers: Endgame’s record-shattering opening weekend at the box office and discuss Bear McCreary’s rocking sneak peek for the Godzilla: King of the Monsters soundtrack.
Then Oscar-winning composer Steven Price (Gravity, Our Planet, Baby Driver, Fury, Suicide Squad) joins us to tell his story of growing up listening to 60s rock music in the U.K., his path into the film music world as a music editor for films such as The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, his approach to the intense walrus scene from Our Planet and why he told his wife he'll spend the rest of his life proving himself as an Academy Award-winner for Gravity.
Follow us on Twitter @ScoreThePodcast
Hosts: Robert Kraft & Kenny Holmes Executive Producer: Matt Schrader Copyright 2019 Score: The Podcast
Review on iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Apple Podcasts app.
2. Tap the Search tab (on the bottom right) and enter “Score: The Podcast” in the search. Look for the SCORE logo to appear.
3. Select Score: The Podcast, and then tap the Reviews tab.
4. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
5. Before pressing Send, take a screenshot of your review by pressing the Home and Power buttons on your iPhone at the same time. This is your proof of entry to win an autographed copy of SCORE: A FILM MUSIC