Season 3 Episode 12 | Ludwig Göransson has the Midas touch
Kenny and Robert begin the show with a special “Theme Song Throwback” segment joined by longtime WWE composer Jim Johnston. The maestro of the squared circle reveals his secrets for writing the most iconic entrance themes of professional wrestling’s top superstars including The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Goldust.
Then, Oscar and Grammy-winning composer Ludwig Goransson joins the show sharing what surprised him about Christopher Nolan while recording the score for his upcoming blockbuster film Tenet, his mesmerizing first trip to Jon Favreau’s office when meeting about writing his now Emmy-nominated score for The Mandalorian, how a song on Community led to a collaboration with Childish Gambino that won the 2019 grammy for record of the year and how he heard his music played by an orchestra for the first time at age seventeen.
This episode is presented by Spitfire Audio.
Follow us on Twitter @ScoreThePodcast, or send Kenny and Robert your questions for the mailbox at ScoreTheMailbox@epicleff.com.
Hosts: Robert Kraft & Kenny Holmes Executive Producer: Matt Schrader Coordinator: Carol Kuswanto
© 2020 Epicleff Media
Review on iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Apple Podcasts app.
2. Tap the Search tab (on the bottom right) and enter “Score: The Podcast” in the search. Look for the SCORE logo to appear.
3. Select Score: The Podcast, and then tap the Reviews tab.
4. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
5. Before pressing Send, take a screenshot of your review by pressing the Home and Power buttons on your iPhone at the same time. This is your proof of entry to win an autographed copy of SCORE: A FILM MUSIC DOCUMENTARY. (Be sure you remember to hit Send after!)
(Optional) 6. Tweet us your screenshot @ScorethePodcast. This way we’ll be able to contact you through Twitter, as the Podcasts app does not allow us to contact you. Pat yourself on the back for helping launch this podcast! Bravo, maestro!