Season 2 Episode 6 | Hildur Guðnadóttir needs an outlet for her darkness
Robert and Kenny start discussing the Back to the Future musical coming to the U.K. in 2020, Avengers: Endgame finally knocked out of #1 at the box office, Ramin Djawadi climbing the pop music charts with new Game of Thrones soundtrack and more.
Then Icelandic composer and musician Hildur Guðnadóttir joins us to talk scoring Joker and working with famed comedy director Todd Phillips on a more serious and dark movie, discusses her trip to Lithuania to physically identify the sound and feel of her score for HBO’s new mini-series Chernobyl and being proud to help carry the torch for women composers in Hollywood.
Follow us on Twitter @ScoreThePodcast
Hosts: Robert Kraft & Kenny Holmes Executive Producer: Matt Schrader
Coordinator: Carol Kuswanto Copyright 2019 Score: The Podcast
Review on iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Apple Podcasts app.
2. Tap the Search tab (on the bottom right) and enter “Score: The Podcast” in the search. Look for the SCORE logo to appear.
3. Select Score: The Podcast, and then tap the Reviews tab.
4. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
5. Before pressing Send, take a screenshot of your review by pressing the Home and Power buttons on your iPhone at