Series Premiere | John Debney, Behind the Score: James Cameron & Name That Score
Score: The Podcast welcomes John Debney, Oscar-nominated composer of films such as The Passion of The Christ, Elf, Liar Liar, Iron Man 2, The Jungle Book, The Greatest Showman and dozens more over the past three decades.
Robert and Kenny begin the show with conversation about the music from Stranger Things and figure skater Tonya Harding’s original “Triple Axel” performance to Danny Elfman’s Batman.
Then, James Cameron takes us into the music of James Horner in “Behind the Score,” and the team and John Debney play the first edition of “Name That Score!” where you the listeners can win a fabulous prize.
Hosts: Robert Kraft and Kenny Holmes.
Executive Producer: Matt Schrader.
Mentioned In This Episode
Stranger Things Extended theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCfpTK0IB-w
SURVIVE Stranger Things theme (live): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZE8OoN3qYA
Tonya Harding Triple Axel routine to Danny Elfman’s “Batman”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIGoWGjetog
Welcome to Mooseport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fpY5noScBc
Liar Liar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx-PCEvmEx0
The Greatest Showman “Art of the Musical” featurette: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmJSQa0lxsI
Total runtime: 38:48. Copyright 2018 Epicleff Media.
SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW AND WIN!
We are giving away a free Collector's Edition copy of SCORE every week! Subscribe and leave a review on Apple Podcasts and help us build our audience. (Guide below.)
Google Play: https://playmusic.app.goo.gl/?ibi=com.google.PlayMusic&isi=691797987&ius=googleplaymusic&apn=com.google.android.music&link=https://play.google.com/music/m/I5p3wgxku35v7fxy2mnb7ev7eg4?t%3DScore:_The_Podcast%26pcampaignid%3DMKT-na-all-co-pr-mu-pod-16
Review on iPhone or iPad
1. Launch the Apple Podcasts app.
2. Tap the Search tab (on the bottom right) and enter “Score: The Podcast” in the search. Look for the SCORE logo to appear.
3. Select Score: The Podcast, and then tap the Reviews tab.
4. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
5. Before pressing Send, take a screenshot of your review by pressing the Home and Power buttons on your iPhone at the same time. This is your proof of entry to win an autographed copy of SCORE: A FILM MUSIC DOCUMENTARY. (Be sure you remember to hit Send after!)
(Optional) 6. Tweet us your screenshot @ScorethePodcast. This way we’ll be able to contact you through Twitter, as the Podcasts app does not allow us to contact you. Pat yourself on the back for helping launch this podcast! Bravo, maestro!
Review on Android
2. Tap on the stars to rate the show and leave a review! (You may need to create an account to leave a review, if you haven’t a